Updated by Aptronixindia.com on 15 May 2020
Aptronix ( “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website www.aptronixindia.com .The website and the mobile application provide a platform using which the users can purchase products or services offered by us (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data belonging to the users of our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information such as Name, mobile number, Email, Location card details etc. Some of this information is collected in specific reference to the Services ordered by you on the website/mobile application. Your information may also be collected for the purposes of communication with you, to make the provision of Services to you more efficient, to collect payments from you for the Services ordered by you on our website/mobile application and such other purposes.
Types of Data Collected
When you order any Product/Service from our website/mobile application, we may ask you to provide us with certain information that may fall under the category of sensitive and personal information as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011. Such information may include, but is not limited to Email address, First name and last name, phone number, address, state, ZIP/postal code, city, gender, cookies and usage date, etc. By using the Services and providing the information, you hereby acknowledge that you have voluntarily agreed to provide this information to Us and understand the manner in which it is collected, stored, shared, used and/or transmitted.
If you are located outside India please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
During your use of the Services offered on the website/ mobile application, certain information is automatically collected. This includes information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
However, we do not collect your Credit/Debit card number, CVV number, and expiration date. You will enter these details directly on the payment gateway website(s), hence we are not privy to such sensitive information and shall not be responsible for any such Information disclosed.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Data
Aptronix uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To enhance the overall Service
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Product/Service when you choose to do so
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- to monitor the usage of our Service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
The Company offers the use secure server and appropriate firewalls and protections. The server encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Disclosure of Data
The Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To third party service providers for the purposes of delivery of Services ordered by you on our website/mobile application.
- To comply with a legal obligation or protect against a legal liability
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- By email: ContactUs@Aptronixindia.com
- By phone number: 8340088888